Saturday, March 23, 2013

What is the best way to clean a dirt x360 disk?

Q. Hi,

SO my xbox 360 game isn't working too hot cuz its dirty. What is the best way to clean it?

A. I know this sounds insane, but it worked for me!

Clean it with a paper towel and glass cleaner... lol?

How do i fix an xbox 360 that runs games great but then freezes after 20 minutes?
Q. I have found an xbox 360 that will run games great but then freezes after 20 minutes. how do I fix this?

A. if its only the one game, then its just the disk, but if its your xbox try putting it in a place where it gets more air circulation cause as you know that thing can get pretty hot. If it still does help, get a keyboard dust cleaner aerosol can and spray the crap out of the inside of the xbox, and if that still doesn't help, hopefully you still have it under warranty.

Can Xbox 360 Stream Music and Play Games at the Same Time?
Q. I think I might be interested in a 360 as a previous PS3 owner, but there's one little feature that's keeping me wonderin': can the Xbox 360 play games while streaming music from the media server? I know you can play music off the drive and play at the same time, but what about this? If it did, that'd be a quick sale for me. Do you know? Let me find out.

A. Yes, absolutely! I've been known to stream some AC/DC to my Xbox from my PC while playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. You can also create playlist in Windows Media Player that the Xbox will recognize. Sure beats ripping all your tunes to your Xbox Hard Drive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I dont find this a bad con though, I mean no one wants to spend hours on end trying to beat a boss, free xbox live codes 2012 you want them to be fun, action filled and you want to be amazed at the end of them and this is exactly how Rocksteady presents their boss fights.

Post a Comment