Monday, April 8, 2013

Are all xbox games backwards compatible on xbox 360 or only some?

Q. I'm considering buying a 360 and was wondering if it is backwards compatible with xbox 1 games like the PS3 is with PS1 & PS2 games. I've heard that it is and I've also heard that it isn't.

A. Try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360
and u'll understand.

Peace!

What do i need to play original xbox games on my 360?
Q. I still have a lot of my old xbox games so i was wondering if i can play them on my 360. I have the big old fat white one. A employee at my local Wal-mart told me i need a Xbox 360 Flash Drive but he didnt look so sure. So wat do i need?

A. Not a flash drive, you need an actual Xbox 360 hard drive. Unofficial home built ones, and the flash memory of flash drives, and the built in flash memory of the old Arcade and the new 4GB models don't count. You also need games that are actually backwards compatible, not all of the ones on this list are true, but for the most part they should work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360 You may also need a patch to play those games, the most easy way to get that is to start the game while your system is connected to Xbox Live.

Also note that all Xbox Live for the original Xbox and all of it's games was shut down in April of last year, so no accessing Xbox Live from within these games.

Edit: Don't even need an Elite or Slim, a Pro system comes with a hard drive, and you can upgrade an Arcade or Core with a hard drive and end up at the same point.

How do you get original xbox games to play on 360?
Q. just bought a used xbox 360(120gig) and went to put in an original xbox game and it says it is not supported. I tried to go to the website it says to, but it looks like microsoft deleted the update for it. I did look at the list of games compatible and it shows this one on it (NFL Fever 2002). Anybody know a way I can play these original games still or a place to get that download?

A. remove all memory units and ethernet cable/wireless adapter then try and play the game. i think this works




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment