Sunday, April 28, 2013

How much could I sell an Xbox 360 Elite consoles with the following accessories for?

Q. I'm thinking to sell an Xbox 360 Elite console on Ebay with no controllers, a 20GB hard drive (yes, the ultra small one) and all of the cables. It is in perfect condition, there is no box, no games.

A. A refurbished Xbox Pro is $200 - $30 controller. So $150-170 I'd say. I know yours isn't refurbished but since it's used its worth about the same or slightly less. And I know you said Elite but it's pretty much just a black Pro with that HDD.

What is the all time best Xbox 360 game?
Q. What is the all time best Xbox 360 game? I have Halo 3 and Mercenaries 2. Preferably rated T so I could definitely get it.

A. I hate to break it to you buddy but most of the good games are rated M!

Plus your not going to get a definite answer with this question, what game is the best for one is not going to be for you, yada yada...

If you have Halo 3 you somehow got mommy to buy it for you so you should be able to do it again...

If you want multiplayer go with Call of Duty
If you want story and replayability go with GTA IV, Fable 2, or Fallout 3
if you like racing, Need for Speed Undercover
If you like strategy, End War or Halo Wars (when it comes out)
Sports, Madden
Trivia, Scene It? Box Office Smash...

Your gonna have to go into a gamestop or game store and talk to someone to get a better recommendation

How do I make a complaint to a video game company using this racist reference?
Q. There is this boxing game that's coming out soon for the XBOX 360 and I noticed something that I thought was pretty racist. One of the boxers in the game is a Rabbi and when he gets KO'd, dollar signs float around his head.

I myself am Jewish and I don't think this is funny. How do I make a complaint on this?

A. it might be a little offensive, but there are bigger things in this world, bigger racist wars, and racism causing peoples lives ruined, this is nothing compared to all that




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment