Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How come GameStop doesn't carry Wii Manhunt 2?

Q. I pefer the Xbox 360. No AO games for PS3 & 360. And I know some adults who are getting Wiis!

A. I think the confusion here is that everyone thinks Manhunt 2 is rated AO. No it is not rated AO. It was going to, but since Nintendo refused to publish an AO game, Manhunt 2 got a makeover, and now it is rated M. Also, retailers like Walmart, gamestop, etc, refuse to sell AO games, and the creators of manhunt 2 wouldnt want that, so they redid the game. Manhunt 2 is rated M.

Why can't I download rated mature content on my Xbox?
Q. I changed the family settings on my xbox 360 live account to let me play mature rated titles but I still can't download them. Does anyone know why this is? I would think it wouldn't let me download the titles because my regestered age is 14. Still does anyone know why this is? Thanks

A. You've got it, your age on the Xbox Live account is causing the problem; no matter about the family settings, an account under 18 (or an account over 18, but not yet made into an adult account) can't download M-rated or beyond (RP is the only one likely to be found, since no game publisher wants to touch AO games usually) demos or some other content. And no, you can't change the age on an existing account: no option to do so, and changing the email won't do a thing since the age on the Xbox Live account is entered separately from the email. You can make a new account and lie about your age on that one though.

MY young son likes playing the XBOX 360 with me but he is to young to play most games,?
Q. We bought Spider-Man Friend or Foe and we had a blast because spider-man is his favorite and we could play together. This was a great game because everytime he died in the game if would put you right back in without taking you back to a check point. I just want to know if there are any other games out there that are just like this one.

A. Just check the rating on the box of the game before you buy it. E=Everyone, T=Teen, M=Mature, AO=Adults Only. Just play the game first then decide for yourself if it's suitable for him to play. At least your being responcible, compared to those that just buy a game to shut their kid up. Kudos to ya bro!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment