Saturday, April 20, 2013

What are the top RPG games on the Xbox 360?

Q. RPG - Role Playing Game
I have been obsessed with FPS for a while (hence the name) and I've gotten a little bored of them, so I moved to the RPG genre. What are the best RPG games for the Xbox 360?

A. Mass Effect 1 and 2
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Borderlands

Can anyone name any xbox or xbox 360 games with a female main character?
Q. my gf loves tomb raider and she wanted to know if there are any other action/adventure/rpg games that has a female main character like tomb raider.anyone know any xbox or xbox 360 games with a female lead character?

A. Kameo
Perfect Dark Zero
Mirrors Edge
Fable, Oblivion, Mass Effect, and Fallout 3 all let you make a female character.

Beyond Good and Evil is a great action/ adventure game for the original Xbox and has a female lead. It's one of my favorite games.

What games should I get for the Xbox 360?
Q. I am getting a Xbox 360 soon for my birthday, and two games included (of my choice). I am a fan of FPS/RPG games so I was thinking of getting Oblivion and Halo 3. But now I am also tempted to get Fable 2, so should I drop Halo for Fable? Is Halo still popular on XBL? Thanks.

A. Firstly, Halo will never stop being popular until the new one comes out. Just to get that straight.

Secondly, between the three I would probably rate them in this order. Halo, Oblivion and Fable 2.

Halo is a great campain and multiplayer. Plus its Halo and its just something that you should experience as a gamer.

Oblivion I tried to play but really didnt like the whole atmoshere. It kinda drops you in the middle of nowhere and tells you to have fun. If you want an RPG i would go with Fallout 3. Made by the same guys as Oblivion and its newer meaning that theres gonna be more downloadable content.

Fable 2 is a really fun game but its way to short and seems more of something that you would rent before you buy it. Its the kind of game that some people hold up as the pinnacle of RPG gaming and some just want to drive out, see the sights, take a few pictures and then go home.

All in all i would think either Halo or Fallout 3. Obivion and Fable are just okay games that you could or may not like. Hope this helps you out and have fun with the new games.

Happy Birthday too!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment