Saturday, April 27, 2013

What is the cheapest price for the Shadow the Hedgehog video game for box?

Q. O.K im looking to trade in some used xbox 360 games for shadow the hedgehog for xbox . how much do i need for the game?

A. Prolly like 14 bucks. It's not that good though.

What's the difference between the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming receiver and Wireless Network Adapter?
Q. I was shopping through Amazon looking for a cheap(and probably used) Xbox networking adapter. Then I came across this VERY affordable device called: Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming receiver. I was wondering if it was the same thing, and if I could use it in place of the networking device. Could I use it to connect to my internet and play live? lol Silly question, but I need to know. Thanks. :D

A. They're different things totally.

The Wireless Gaming Receiver is so you can use a wireless 360 controller with a PC.

The Wireless Network Adapter is what you use to connect an older-style 360 to a wireless network; the Slim models have this built in.

Can the X31 Turtle Beach Wireless Gaming Headset be used on the computer as a mic also?
Q. I would like to make commentaries on my Xbox 360 games, but I do not have a mic. My headset's cheaper model, the X1's can be used on the computer, but the X31's cannot be. How do I connect it to the computer so I can talk into the mic for commentaries?

Thanks in advance.

A. You can connect the PC sound card output to the X31 transmitter input and hear the PC sound. To connect the mic, you'll need to connect an XBOX wired controller to the PC USB port and connect the headset to the controller with the talkback cable.

In February, Turtle Beach plans to offer a splitter cable to connect the headset directly to the PC mic input so you won't need the controller. Check the accessories section of the X31 web pages for details when it's available in February. Here's the link where it will be posted as soon as it becomes available:

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/efx31/replacementparts.aspx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment