Sunday, April 14, 2013

Is there anything good i can buy at gamestop for 25 dollars?

Q. Like any good xbox 360 games or maybe even just a 3 month of live.

A. You could get a lot of things. If you haven't played Assassin's Creed yet, I suggest you get those. AC II is only like 12 bucks used now. If you like shooters, get a used Halo: Reach or Halo 2. If you want, get a cheap headset. If you want Live, I suggest you get it from Amazon. They usually sell it at a cheaper price than retail, and sometimes you don't even have to pay shipping. If you haven't played the Mass Effect series yet, now is a great time to start. Mass Effect 1 and 2 are both 20 dollars.
There's also GameStop Power Up Rewards, which is a sort of point reward system. You also get a free yearlong subscription to GameInformer. Email me if you want more ideas.

Why are there different prices for items on Amazon?
Q. I want to buy an Xbox 360 game on Amazon but I am confused because the games have different prices from different sellers.

Can anyone explain why the sellers can sell it for ridiculously cheap?

A. As you know, Amazon has multiple sellers on the site, and they are free to offer goods at any price they choose.

Some sellers discount an item and then bill the difference in shipping and handling. Some sellers get refurbished units for discount prices and re-sell them very cheap. Some sellers sell used items. It's always a good idea to make sure that you know exactly what you're buying before paying for it.

how much does it cost to send a xbox 360 game in the mail.?
Q. how much does it cost to send a xbox 360 game in the mail. USPS ground and first class?

A. Are you sending it for repair or sending it as a gift. I know that when my xbox360 had the three lights of death, I actually was able to print out a free package label from microsoft xbox360 label and I placed in my own box packages that I had at home and it was delivered quickly. Your local courier can take your USPS packages for free and sent it to the mailbox. If I were you, I would print out shipping label from USPS, I believe they are freely cheap and just find box your not using, get some of those packaging material for it, and sent it out by giving it, to your local courier. I know it could save bundle and a trip to the post office.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment