Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How to use the XBOX 360 games downloaded in PC?

Q. I have downloaded an XBOX 360 game in my PC the size of the game is more that 8GB. how can i play this game.

A. it could be on documents

is it possible to transfer saved game data from xbox 360 games to pc games?
Q. I'm collecting pc games and need to know if i can transfer saved game data from xbox 360 games to pc games so i can continue my game from xbox 360

A. Not that I am aware of unless they have something new that I was unaware of. But I have not heard of a way to do this. This is because you cannot put an XBOX 360 game in your computer and play. You would need the game itself in order to play from your saved data and your XBOX saved game is saved in a format that tells it you are playing it from an XBOX 360 CD not a computer game CD. Also the computer version might have different settings then the XBOX 360 version. So in short no you cannot at least not that I know of.

Is there any way to run Xbox 360 games on pc?
Q. Can PC run Xbox 360 games (not necessarily play those games) either original or pirated games. Or is there any way to make it.

A. Yes i think so, but your computer requires certain specifications which are allocated on the website : http://xbox360emulator.net/system-requirements.html
you can download it from there and get games from xboxpirate.eu




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment