Sunday, April 14, 2013

what should i get an xbox 360 or car stereo head unit?

Q. should i get a xbox 360 or put a new car touch screen cd player in my car. i cant decide since i love doing stuff to my truck . plus i get bored at my house though. and my cd player in my car acts up right now by not always reading the disks.

A. My opinion get a xbox 360
1.) games
2.) music
3.) movies

Cd player:
1.) music

Is there a game for xbox 360 basically like real life?
Q. Is there a game for xbox that you can get a four wheel drive truck or something and drive in the snow and possibly get stuck to where you would have to call a tow truck or you could ride a four wheeler and go into the mud and get stuck to where you would have to get the vehicle that you brought it with and pull it out?

A. That's some extreme gaming...

No, there isn't.

What should I get my husband for our 7th anniversary?
Q. What should I get my husband for our 7th anniversary?
He is sooooo hard to shop for, he never asks for anything and never says he wants anything. He doesn't really like jewelry except for a silver ring. He hates gold. I have already bought him an LSU watch. A grill last year. And a new motorcycle the year before. His hobbies are riding his motorcycle and playing video games. But he already has a PS3, XBOX 360, WII, PS2, PSP, and Nintendo DS. I literally have NO idea what to get him. Any ideas???

A. How about tickets to a show, like motocross races, monster truck show, or sportsman's show?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment