Monday, April 8, 2013

How do I unlock Xbox 360 arcade games that I already have achievements for?

Q. I recently traveled somewhere for a trip and decided to bring my X360. I had over 20 arcade games unlocked with achievements that I've already done. Now that I turned on my Xbox 360 on, my X360 arcade games turned into trial versions. How do I fix this?

A. Something my be wrong with the hard drive, changing locations should never do anything to your games.

can i get a xbox 360 arcade game without having to purchase xbox live?
Q. i would like to buy an xbox 360 arcade game, (castle crashers) but i do no have xbox live. is there anyway to get around having to buy xbox live to get an arcade game?

if there isn't can somebody give me detailed instructions on how i can get and set up xbox live for the least amount of money?
thanks,
mike

A. If you have a wireless router and an xbox 360, it is relatively easy and cheap to hook up. If you don't have a a router, then you need to get one, and can just hook up through an ethernet cord.

If you are in the situation that I was, my Xbox was downstairs, and my router was upstairs. I didn't want to shell out $100 for the Microsoft wireless adapter so I went without live for a few years. I have a laptop, and one day my friend asked me, "I wonder if you could connect to Xbox Live through your laptop?" So we played around with it and got it. For this setup, you need a laptop connected to a wireless router, an ethernet cord from your Xbox to your laptop, and you also have to bridge a local area connection to your wireless connection, which is super easy to do. You get a free month of Xbox Live once you register your gamertag, but after that you have to pay for it. IMO, way cheaper and easier than shelling out the money.

How do I get my Xbox 360 arcade games back?
Q. I had a Xbox 360 for a couple years, then one day suddenly the Xbox just stopped working. Turns out our hard drive crashed and everything was lost. We bought a new Xbox and we got back our old gamer tags but when we were going to get back all the old arcade games we had we weren't able to download them without paying again. Is there anyway to get our old games back and not have to pay again? I heard to put our old billing option that was in our old Xbox but unfortunately we cancelled that specific card.

A. download




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment