Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How long will the Xbox 360 elite have the two free games?

Q. im gonna get the Xbox 360 elite for christmas and my dad is going to buy it for me on christmas eve (december 24th) so how long will the xbox 360 elite come with the two free games pure and lego batman?

A. You find out to get free games at http://www.gamingfreebies.com for ANY console.

You can also get Paypal, Amazon and much more!

Hope I've helped!

How long will the Xbox 360 elite have the two free games?
Q. im gonna get the Xbox 360 elite for christmas and my dad is going to buy it for me on christmas eve (december 24th) so how long will the xbox 360 elite come with the two free games pure and lego batman?

A. I have the elite it works really good and the free 2 game is a chrismas special it only during x mas so you good and thank your dad for a good gift

Is the game Crackdown 2 for the Xbox 360 free-roam/sandbox style?
Q. Does the game Crackdown 2 for the Xbox 360 have free-roam in it? I really like those type of games. And if not, please list some Xbox 360 free-roam games that are worth it, I already have Red dead redemption and Dead rising.

A. Yes it is. GTA IV, GTA: Episodes for Liberty City, Halo 3: ODST (some of the campaign), Crackdown 1, Saint's Row 1 and 2, Fallout 3, Fable 2, Mass Effect 1 and 2 (kind of, more ME1), Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 are all free roam games.

Of those I recommend GTA 4 and Episodes, Halo 3: ODST, Assassin's Creed 2, and Mass Effect 1 and 2 the most.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment