Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Do they have named rosters for ncaa basketball 10 for xbox 360 for the 2011 season?

Q. I know they are not making a college basketball game this year for the xbox 360. However I know last year you could share files and people would name the players for each team. Does anyone know if they updated 2011 named rosters for the old ncaa basketball 10?

A. Did you end up finding out the answer to this? I'd love em too

What game should I buy for my Xbox 360?
Q. I just got the Xbox 360 for Christmas. Need for Speed came with it. I also have Call of Duty 3 (awesome game!!!!!)

What are your suggestions for other great games. I'm NOT into football or basketball games, though.

A. There's 3 you MUST have:

Gears of War

Dead Rising

Saints Row

What Would Be The Best Xbox 360 Game I Should Go With?
Q. Ok I am getting my Xbox 360 Elite tonight. And I am getting any game I want my dad said.So what would be the best game out there for me to get. I like shooting games like COD,Halo,and Gears Of War.I Like Sports games to Like Football, Basketball, and Baseball. I also like some adventure game too. Thanks so much any help would be GREAT!

HarvinKid12
Hey Thanks Man I Will Be Thinking About That!

A. If you like to shoot things and you like adventure games: Fallout 3.
Its a fairly long game that will occupy many hours of play.

If you are just getting 1 controller then start with that, but if your Dad will be getting you a second controller and playing you then I'd say get Madden Football. (they are reletively all the same so you could probably find 08 or 09 for $20).

Congrats on your new system. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment