Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What Video games should I get for Christmas?

Q. I'm a fan of Shooting games like Call of Duty (Modern Warfare 2 and Black ops), but i'm also a fan of rock band and MLB 2k10. Please don't suggest little kid games because I'm in High School. Oh, and the platform I need games for is an Xbox 360. I'm a big fan of multiplayer mode and Xbox live so please take that into consideration. Age ratings do not matter by the way.

A. Fable 3 would be a good choice
Halo: Reach is a good shooter, i actually like the online play better on Halo: Reach than Black Ops
Homefront is coming out soon and its suppose to be a great first person shooter
Other than that I would say The New Assassins Creed, Medal of Honor, another good first person shooter, if you like sports FIFA 11 or Madden 11

Can you back up your computer with xbox 360 hard drive?
Q. I need to get a extenal hard drive and back up my computer hard drive. I am also thinking of getting the kids a gaming system for Christmas. If I get the xbox 360, will I be killing two birds with one stone? In other words will I be able to use the hard drive that comes with the xbox to download things from my computer hard drive such as pictures and files?

A. no

the xbox hd is a sata laptop drive with a propriety interface that only works with the xbox

How to copy an xbox 360 game?
Q. I have an xbox 360 game on my pc but i want to get it on my xbox 360 which is already chipped. Is there a way that i can copy the game straight from my pc onto the xbox 360 harddrive?

If not how do i copy it to a disc and make it playable and also what are the discs i'd need?
Thanks

A. Cheez its not as if he is selling class A drugs to kids or nout,..highly illegal lol!
I tell you what goody two shoes if thats highly illegal in your books you would not survive 10 minutes where im from,..highly illegal ha!
Im not a modder or a game saver but if people buy there own equipment then in my opinion they can do whatever they feel like with it, your not going to lose any sleep or money over it.
And yes there are plenty of ways to achieve this but un-fortuantly it is against Microsoft policy (Highly illegal LOL!) so be careful when or if you play online with your xbox or you could get a ban obviously, and unfortuantly not many people can directly help you with this as they may get in trouble? but i asure you if you keep searching the net and forums you willfind the info you need!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment