Sunday, April 28, 2013

Is Microsoft going to release its games for xbox 360 on HD DVD ?

Q. As u know PS3 is using blu ray system and it gives ps3 more capacity for its games....what about xbox 360 ?
what does microsoft do for this low-capacity problem?are they going to release their games on hd dvd ?what do u think?

A. No, MS won't do that. The HD-DVD drive doesn't have quick enough access speeds to be able to play 360 games, even if they wanted to. So they'd have to make a new version of 360 with an internal HD-DVD drive. But if they did that, they'd be screwing over everyone who bought the DVD version fo the system, unless they forced devs to make all of their games also have a DVD version. But doing that would mean there'd be no point in an HD-DVD version.


Most likely, they will do just what the very successful PS1 did: multiple disks.

When is Tekken 6 for PS3 gonna drop officially in the states?
Q. I'm a huge Tekken fan and have been following and playing since tekken 1. I heard there was a problem with Namco wanting to release the game on Xbox 360 so the release date keeps getting pushed back. I understand that but if you go on youtube there are mad videos of the game being played in Japan (of course).

A. The new version called "Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion" will feature 2 more new characters and is scheduled to be released in Japanese game centers this December. Most probably, like the previous year with Tk6, Tk6BR will be released in international (including US) arcades shortly after.

Tk6 was to be released on the PS3 TV console by this Christmas, but delayed until late next year (Q3-Q4 2009). Sony lost it's proprietary rights to the Tekken series (along with a few other names like Square's Final Fantasy XIII and Capcom's Devil May Cry) recently to Microsoft's Xbox360.

The sources below include official details... and I thought the interview with Katsuhiro Harada was especially interesting.

If you have the chance to come visit Japan, I'll introduce you around to a couple of Tekken 6 teams and take you to the hotspots to calm (or tease?) your nerves until it finallyyy releases on consoles...

Anyway, hope my info helps! Happy gaming!
ãããããé¡ããã¾ãï¼(´ã»Ïã»ï½)ã

Chris.

What xbox 360 games would you reccomend to a new gamer?
Q. I just won a free xbox 360 with Kinect which is awesome because I've wanted one for years but my family just couldn't afford it. So, I think I kinda know which games I want that will be released later, but which games do you think I should get that are already out, or coming soon? I'm looking for good graphics and I love first person shooters. Don't forget the kinect games also please! Thank You for answering!

A. Halo And/Or COD, You Will LOVE Them.

Also, Not First Person Shooters But I Would Consider GettingFable Or Any Of The Rockstar Games If I Where You (L.A Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment