Saturday, April 13, 2013

Is it possible to transfer a saved game from the xbox 360 to the pc?

Q. Specifically, I would like to transfer my Fallout 3 saved game on Xbox 360 to my PC.

A. A company called Datel makes a device called the Transfer Kit which will let you access an Xbox 360 memory unit on your PC. That doesn't mean you'll be able to use the game save in Fallout for Windows, because it may be in a different format.

There's also a device called the MiniSpy SATA which will let you hook up your Xbox 360 hard drive to an SATA port on your PC. I own one of these and it works quite well. Amazon doesn't have it in stock, but you can probably find it at other online retailers.

How do I delete saved games from xbox 360 memory card?
Q. I am trying to delete saved games from my xbox 360 memory card. I can't find a place to do that. Can anyone tell me how?
I should probably tell you this is the arcade model. I bought a new game, Spider-man web of shadows. When I put the game into the system it did an update and when I started playing it the game will freeze and will not do anything. I am used to playing PS2 games so this is a new experience for me. hope this will help for you to answer the question.

A. i need to go ill edit later.

How do I transfer saved games from one account to another account on xbox 360?
Q. I have an xbox 360 account.When I first signed up I got an one month free gold trial but now my trial is now over and I don't want to buy a gold card because,it's too expensive so I made another account and got another trial and my saved games are on old account.So how can I transfer my saved data to new account?

A. Use a Usb stick




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment