Friday, April 5, 2013

How can you play Xbox games on a Xbox 360 console?

Q. How can you play Xbox games on a Xbox 360 console? Are there any other ways with out a hardrive?

A. Well when I got a pro system,it just played them.but my friend got an arcade and it didn't play them.I think you might just need a hardrive depending g on the type of xbox 360.go to eBay,20 gigs are like 10 to 20 bucks.I also heard that Microsoft is shuting down xbox live for all orignal xbox games,including halo 2 and call of duty 2.so if your planing to play them online,I wouldn't bother try to play them at all

How do i play an xbox game on xbox 360?
Q. Ok so i had xbox and had the game 'The Warriors' then i bought the xbox 360 but they don't have 'The Wariors' game for that is there a way to play it on my xbox 360. Or to sum it all up how do you play xbox games on a xbox 360. Thanks. :)

A. Im not sure if The Warriors is "Compatible" with the 360, some games are compatible. But to play xbox games on 360 you need a harddrive if you dont already have 1.

How can i play xbox original games on my xbox 360 with out hard drive?
Q. how do i play xbox original games on my xbox 360 without hard drive?

A. Buy a hard drive and put it in the console.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment