Monday, September 30, 2013

Any golf games on-line on the Internet available to play?

Q. I know Xbox 360 has the new Tiger Woods video game, but are there any others available for me to play on-line? URL?

A. try http://www.bored.com/categories/gamesgalore/gamesgalore.html, they have golf game's, there a bit chessy but there fun

What is the best simple but fun Golf game to play on the Xbox 360?
Q. I played the demo I downloaded on xbox life. It's okay, but the people playing looks like little kids, and it doesn't seem as easy or fun as some of the other ones I used to play on older consoles.

A. have you tried Hot Shots Golf? i have no idea if they have it on there, but i know it's a nice relaxing game.

Are there any good Wii sports games out there?
Q. I have a Wii and I want a new sports game, but I also have an Xbox 360. Are there any sports games out there that I should get that would be worth getting?

A. Tiger Woods 09 is probably the best golf game you will ever play, until Tiger Woods 10 comes out, I guess...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment