Sunday, September 22, 2013

Where can I sell some used xbox 360 games?

Q. I'm trying to sell some used xbox 360 games I haven't been playing in a while how can I get the most money back. Please don't state any obvious answer like GameStop they give very little money back + I already know about them.

A. eBay

Where is the best place to sell used Xbox 360 games in the Philippines?
Q. I have a bunch of xbox 360 games and a wii console that i would like to sell. Do you know any where in the Philippines where i can sell my used stuff?
Thanks to everyone who answers! :)

A. Many electronic shops in Green Hills Mall or any malls in the Philippines who are accepting trade-in or to buy electronic items, but you should have support statement papers for that item to prove that's yours.

What is the best place to sell used games?
Q. I have a number of Used Xbox 360 games that I'm interested in selling. I was going to take them to Gamestop to sell them, but people I know told me I wouldn't get much for them there. What is the best store online or offline to sell used video-games?

A. sell whole lot on ebay or amazon if you do craigslist you'll gonna get with lowballers & people asking if would sell them game's separately




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment