Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Is dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi worth buying for Xbox 360?

Q. Im a big fan of dragon ball z and ive only played one dragon ballz game that i currently have and that is DBZ burst limt for xbox 360 i was planning to get more but wasent sure if i should get raging blast 1 and 2 or buy the newest one tat came out which is DBZ ultimate tenkaichi
what shoudl i get?

A. Me and my brother were in the same situation as you. We ended up getting Ultimate Tenkaichi. We got Ultimate Tenkaichi becuz you can create a character and the gameplay we saw of the fighting and stuff looked pretty sweet and it is. My brother played raging blast 2 at a friends house before buying ultimate tenkaichi and he says he likes Ultimate Tenkachi better. I'd say its worth getting.

How much would Gamestop buy this for?
Q. I am planning on going to gamestop and selling some stuff. I am going to sell
- A silver Playstation 2 slim with 7 games
-A Nintendo Gamecube with 2 controllers, two memory cards, and 4 games
-Fallout 3 Game of the year edition
-Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit
-Fable 2 and a few other Xbox 360 games
and I was wondering if anyone could give me an estimate of how much I could get.

A. They wouldnt except everthing at once but you could easily make 200-300 dollars off this all this stuff.

What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday?
Q. We've been dating for 2 months and his birthday is coming up this Thursday March 4th.
He likes Dragon Ball Z, swords, paintball, Xbox 360, Playstation, PSP, music. He has an ipod and an iphone. I know he wants to get the Wii, but that's kinda expensive for me to get for him. What would you recommend?

A. A high priced gift card to game stop! He can save up after you get him that!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment