Monday, September 23, 2013

How can I sing in Rockband on Xbox 360?

Q. Ok,
I just bought the instrumental Rockband kit on Xbox 360,
the one with guitar, drums and mic,
how do I select solo singing career?

Ps. The game doesn't seem to recognize the mic at all,
when I select multiplayer,
it says "plug in controller" where the mic symbol is.

A. The mic itself cannot be noticed by the xbox as its own controller. You have to connect a controller to the xbox and then you can use the mic. As for the solo singing career, you need to only connect the mic, or have the mic be 1p and you can use the solo career.

what singing games are available for xbox 360?
Q. i would like a fun singing game for my xbox 360 that basically has popular pop music that people actually know. help? (:

A. Lips
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lips_(video_game)#Soundtrack
Karoke Revolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karaoke_Revolution
Lips: Number One Hits
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lips:_Number_One_Hits


These are singing games only but Rockband 1 and 2, Band Hero, Guitar Hero 5 and world tour have the singing feature as well as drums, guitar, and bass.

What to do during summer when bored?
Q. I've found I've been really bored lately. I'm a 14 year old boy, I play guitar, I love video games(Xbox 360) I swim, and I run cross country. But these things are very repetitive and old. Any suggestions?

A. Start a band
play clubpenguin.com
play buildabearville.com
play runescape.com
read books
ride bikes
learn how to sing
write songs
paint/color
go to the park
go to the beach
hang out with friends/family
post videos on youtube
answer questions on yahoo answers
play badminton
tennis
baseball
basketball
go to the movies
bowling
cook
build or craft something
have a yard sale
learn about your favorite topic online
learn new guitar songs




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment