Friday, September 27, 2013

Can you play regular Xbox games on an Xbox 360?

Q. If so...are there any karaoke games for the Xbox 360? I know about the Dance dance game and the guitar game but i want to know about karaoke games.

A. Like the first question stated, the Xbox 360 is backwards compatible;However, only with about 350 games. To answer your other question though, Karaoke Revolution is a great choice for a singing game. Not to mention once you get the microphone, you can go and purchase Rock Band and have one h3ll of a time!

what games are on the xbox 360 that use a microphone?
Q. Can anyone tell me all of the games that are on the Xbox 360 that allow you to use a microphone or have karaoke features.

A. Rock Band 1 & 2
Guitar Hero World Tour
LIPS (Not Released yet tho) its gonna be good tho!

Do I need Xbox Live to access the music store on Karaoke Revolution?
Q. I just got Karaoke Revolution for the Xbox 360 for Christmas. I really want to see what new songs there are available in the music store because I don't know that many that are originally on the game. I go to the main menu of the game and the music store option shows up gray and I can't select it. Can someone tell me how I can access this or if I need to get Xbox Live? Thanks in advance!

A. yes u need to connect to xbox live and some of the songs might cost Microsoft points




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment