Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What should I get for my birthday an Xbox 360 or Ball hockey Goalie pads?

Q. What should I get for my birthday an Xbox 360 or Ball hockey Goalie pads?

A. My only piece of advice is to do what is more fun for you. When you're lying in bed tonight, think about what you would rather be doing; sitting in front of the television playing video games or feeling the rush of adrenaline from making a save that wins your team a game. For anybody reading this they would probably say the goalie pads, but there are many people that would enjoy playing the 360 a lot more. Really, the choice is yours.

P.S. If money is an issue for you/your family, ask for the Goalie Pads. I play ice hockey not ball hockey, but I'm assuming that the pads are less than $400.00. The saving of the money will allow your family to 'stay above water', and the satisfaction you will feel will be like a present all in itself.

What are the best xbox 360 games?
Q. I want a great xbox 360 game that i can get really into and hooked on, im bored with the games iv got!
Help would be great thanks.

A. Depends what type of game you want really. There's sport, racing, adventure or shooters.

Best 360 free-roaming / adventure / rpg's / best campaign: Red Faction: Guerrilla, GTA IV, Just Cause 2 and Assassins Creed 1 and 2.

Best Racing / Driving: Forza Motorsport 3, PGR 4 and MX vs ATV Untamed.

Best Shooter games: Call of Duty: World at War, Modern Warfare 1 and 2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Halo 3.

Best Sport/Football game: Pro Evo or FIFA you choose.

P.S. NHL Hockey is also good as you can pick fights.

Best for Online - Call of Duty: World at War / Modern Warfare 1 / Modern Warfare 2
Best for Overall Multiplayer - Halo 3

How can I save enough money for this?
Q. I am trying to save up enough money to buy an Xbox 360 before Halo 3 comes out, but I don't think I will be able so save enough money for it. If the Xbox itself costs $400 and Halo 3 will probably cost around $60. I found out I make about $416 a year in allowance, so I will make around $247 by then, not nearly enough. Also, some of that has to go toward buying clothes. If I trade my Xbox in to EB Games they will give me a big discount (like $100 or so?) and I will have to pay around $360 total. I need to find a way to earn the rest of the money. I might be able to work at the concession stands at the hockey rink during games (will get me about $50 every 3 weeks)

Any ideas for ways to get money? Also, if you know of any places that will give me more money for my origional Xbox than EB Games, please let me know!

If you need any more info, please e-mail me or post it here, and I will add more details later.

A. you should be able to buy an x-box 360 for alot cheaper than 400 bucks on ebay.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment