Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What would you say are the best xbox 360 games?

Q. What would you say are the best xbox 360 games ever? Give me your top ten

A. 1.batman arkham city
2.gears of war
3.saints row the third
4.skyrim
5.fable
6.ninja gaiden
7.call of duty MW3
8.dragon ball z raging blast 2
9.naruto ultimate ninja storm 2
10.army of two

Is the Xbox Live Marketplace ever going to have full Xbox 360 game available for download?
Q. I was on Microsoft.com looking at Xbox 360 games and to the side I could sort games by rating, price (ext.) and if they had a demo available on the Xbox live marketplace. there was another option that said full games. I tried clicking on it and no games appeared. What is up with that?

A. One day they will be at the moment they don't. However there are Original xbox games that you can by via the marketplace. Just yesterday i purchased the Original Halo and it downloaded within an hour. Really good speeds.

I would expect towards 2010 that full 360 games will be available for marketplace download.

How can you Install Xbox 360 games after scratched?
Q. I wanna know how you can install an xbox 360 game (Battlefield 3) on your xbox 360 **After the game is already scratched** im not able to get the game from anybody else or even rent it. Is there a web site that will let me download it and install it to my xbox? i know that all it does is when you insert the disc in the xbox it reads it and plays it from the installed one on you xbox. Please help, Thanks!

A. Well, try installing it and see what happens. If it works, it works, but if it doesn't, you'll have to get a new game. I don't know if this is true or not, but I think you need the same disk to install and play afterwards. I borrowed Halo 3 from my friend, and while I was borrowing it, I installed it. I gave it back to him and then got my own disk. It wouldn't start. I deleted the installed game, re-installed it, and it's been working fine ever since.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment