Monday, September 16, 2013

Can I play kinect games with a Kinect sensor and PC without XBOX 360 console?

Q. Can I play kinect games with a Kinect sensor and PC or laptop without XBOX 360 console?
If yes, can you tell me if I need to buy extra leads or cables to connect the Kinect sensor to PC? Thanks a lot

A. No. The Kinect games only work with a 360 console with the Kinect sensor attached.

I bought the Xbox 360 kinect 4GB 3 days ago at target, is it possible to exchange it for a ps3 160GB?
Q. both 299$...
I already opened it but i kept the box and everything, I opened the game it came with: Kinect Adventures.
I bought the Xbox 360 kinect 4GB 3 days ago at target, is it possible to exchange it for a ps3 160GB?

A. yeah shouldn't be a problem personally i wouldn't but each to their own right

What are some exceptional games on the xbox 360 that I can get with credits?
Q. I have an xbox 360, with kinect so it doesn't matter what the game is. I have approximately, 1,760 credits. And, I love playing multiplayer games. I am just wondering what are some addicting games that I can afford with my credits? I enjoy all game genres. Fast answers please! If not then i can wait.

A. Minecraft is awesome. It is open ended. You get to build anything you want and you can play on a giant map with a bunch of people. Prob one of the best vidio games out there.

Battlefield 3 is good. Fps. Has a physics engine that makes it realistic and the envirement is interactable. Alot of good multiplayer stuff. Large maps.

And i think you mean xbox live points. Lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment