Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Xbox 360 or PS3: How do you decide which system to buy a game for if you own both?

Q. For multi-platform owners who own both an Xbox 360 as well as a PS3: I own an Xbox 360 and recently also bought myself a PS3. How do you decide which system to buy games for?

A. If it's multiplayer, go with the one more of your friends have it on..

If it's just a single player go with the cheaper one.. They're pretty much exactly the same! Never listen to anyone who thinks one version of the game is better than the other, there are only ever very very minor differences that only weird people can notice.. Unless the Xbox version of it requires more than one disc which has happened before, then get it on the PS3..

Can Xbox 360 games bought in Thailand be played on an EU console?
Q. Just moved from Denmark to Thailand, and brought my Xbox 360 PAL version. Will it be possible to buy games here and play them on an EU console? Thailand uses PAL aswell. But is PAL the same region everywhere?

A. It really depends.
The easiest way is just checking the game, see if it says "PAL" or "NTSC" on the game itself.
Some countries sell both versions, so you can't be sure.

What is a good game to buy for the xbox 360?
Q. I'm eleven and my mom will let me buy a game for the xbox 360. She lets me buy rated T games for sure. M games she might allow if it's not too bad. She also wants it to be cheap. One more thing, I like mostly action games with shooter and first-person. Like call of duty modern warfare 2. What should I buy?

A. Thats a bit hard to answer most shooters are M rated and most of the time feature swearing.

I can tell you borderlands is a good game its a mix of rpg and fps with a bit of diablo loot hunting.

Also if your into rpgs mass effect is a good game and mass effect 2 is just around the corner.

I suggest checking out those games as they are fun games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment