Monday, September 2, 2013

What are good accessories to have with a Xbox 360 and Kinect?

Q. My parents got me an Xbox 360 with a Kinect for Christmas. I also got 3 games with it: Kinect Adventures, Kinect Disneyland Adventures, and Just Dance 4. I am planning on getting Minecraft too. What accessories do I need for my Xbox???? I have a Please let me know :D :) :P
Do u need like an HDMI cable or something?????

A. Well xbox 360 comes with a controler but I would buy a second if you want to play minecraft with friends and if it is a slim then it already comes with a wireless adaptor


Also you need a lot of free time lol.

I want to buy the Just Dance Games and which is better to play with: Wii or Xbox 360?
Q. i want to buy either the wii or the xbox 360 so I can buy Just Dance games and the Michael Jackson experience games. I've only played it with my friend's wii but I don't know if the xbox is better or not.
Please tell me which game system is the best when playing "just dance" and give reasons why one is better than the other.

A. Well I have a wii and it's super fun but you have to hold the controller unlike the xbox and the xbox connect is newer.But I'd still choose the wii over xbox cause it looks cooler

What comes with the rock band bundle for xbox 360? And what about Dance Dance Revolution Universe?
Q. Does the rock band bundle come with the drums, guitar, microphone, USB hub, and of of course the game (I mean the first rock band not the 2nd and as said above for the xbox 360)? Or do you have to buy those seperately? And does Dance Dance Revolution Universe (also for xbox 360) come with the pad when you buy it?

A. The Rock Band bundle, Comes with all you mentioned, drums, guitar, mic, hub and the game. What kinda sucks is theres only one guitar, so that means no bass unless you have 2 Guitars. Thats why its called a bundle. And I'm assuming that the ddr:u comes with the pad if its a bundle.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment