Thursday, September 5, 2013

What are some good horror games for the Xbox 360?

Q. I'm looking for a good horror game for the xbox 360, Games that will make you JUMP and scream like a little girl!

A. Recently i am playing death space 2. I play at night, after work. this game is scary, has gruesome sounds and makes me jump too. Just try it.

What's a few good horror games for the wii, gamecube and xbox 360?
Q. I have a wii (w/ gamecube controller) and xbox 360. I'm looking for some good zombie and horror games. I prefer offline coop games, because I have a brother that I play with too. I have xbox live.

A. For the Wii, i would recomend Resident Evil type games, and Dead Rising and the house of the dead overkill. They are all good zombie games. For 360, i Would highley reccomend Either Left 4 Dead or Dead Space, or Resident Evil 5. All very good games, but if you pick only one of them, pick left 4 dead. It has great gameplay, 4 different campaigns, up to 4 player i belive and very fun and you can always go back for more, hope i helped!

-Chance

What are some good horror games for the Xbox 360?
Q. I've played dead space and beaten it and I loved the horror. What are some other very good horror games for the Xbox 360?

A. depends on what sort of horror games you like. But otherwise you could always condemned that's one of the best.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment