Thursday, September 5, 2013

What do i need to make back ups for my Xbox 360 games?

Q. I want to make copies of my Xbox 360 games as backups. I have a CD/DVD Dual Layer Drive in my computer already but i think i need something else as well. What is it that I need and could i get a link to buy one?
My Xbox 360 is already flashed too....oh and my dvd drive in my 360 is a BenQ if that matters.
Thanks!!

A. ok well to make back ups of your own games then you would either need a toshiba dvd drive in your laptop/pc or have the xbox it self modded or have a hotswap kit. just go to you tube or google. But if you are honestly only backing up games you own then do it the simple way and just download the torrent and burn it to disc.

How is a pre flashed xbox 360 elite ?
Q. After the introduction of xbox 360 slim the prices on old models have reduced.So I was planning to buy a xbox 360 elite with 2 games but it is flashed.So I am asking that is a flashed xbox 360 elite any good ? and do they will be more prone to RROD ?

A. All that means is its able to play backups and ripped games. The only thing that is flashed is the DVD drive, make sure it has the latest firmware or you could get banned from XBL.

How do you transflash and xbox 360 hard drive?
Q. Where can I find the program to flash my xbox 360 hard drive? I need this because I need to start backing up my games. I just wasted $240 dollars on 4 games that are defected now, and now they dont play, so again I have to backup my games somehow!
Dear God I hate Kristian D almost as much as I hate alex(the fag)mojo

A. Don't worry about it. If you've already managed to destroy enough games to buy a new 360 then I'm sure you'll accidentally drop your system in the pool or shoot it with a deer rifle or something and the whole point will be moot.

Seriously. It's 2007. Who isn't aware that dvds *scratch*?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment