Monday, September 9, 2013

Is there a website that sells tin xbox 360 game cases?

Q. Does anyone know of a website, ebay store or online shop that sells limited edition, collectors edition, steelbook or rare cases for xbox 360 games. I dont want the discs just the cases and other collectors stuff. Cheers.

A. Game stop does
they also sell great preowned games for pennies

Is it safe to buy a xbox 360 hard drive for ebay?
Q. I was thinking about buying a xbox 360 harddrive for my slim i found some on ebay for really cheap $55.39 for a 320gb hardrive is it safe to buy them, i only want a hard drive so i can download xbox 360 games on demand and arcade games.

A. I got mine from here
http://www.amazon.com/320GB-Internal-Slim-Hard-Disk-Drive/dp/B006NRMBF6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358536341&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+360+s+hard+drive

And to give me more information: It was formatted to work right away on my XBOX 360 S. I am able to download and play games on it just like the original hard disk. Only issue with is (I really don't think its a big deal) is that, it wont play OLD Xbox games.

Its been 3 months and works perfectly without any problems.

How long does it take for a package to arrive in south africa from the UK?
Q. I orderd a xbox 360 game on ebay on monday and it was posted on tuesday. its now one week later and im still waiting...
Does anybody have some info on this... I'll give 100 points to a quick and accurite awnser!

A. Depends if it was sent though regular mail, or express mail or shipped or couriered, but on average you are looking at 7 - 14 days.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment