Sunday, September 1, 2013

Can you put a HDD into a xbox 360 that doesnt have one?

Q. I just bought the xbox 360 arcade pack, the one that comes with arcade games and sega tennis.
Instead of having a HDD, it just has a 256mb memory card.
Is it at all possible to put, say, a 60gb HDD into it?
Just any type of HDD really.
Any help?

A. Yes, but you can only put the Official XBOX branded HDD's on it.

How much does a wireless xbox 360 controller cost in ireland ? euro currency?
Q. I only got one controller with my xbox 360 and i want another so i can play games against my brother .

A. â¬40-45

However I have noticed that Tesco sell a bundle of PURE, Sonic Tennis and a wireless controller for â¬30.

I'm not sure what the catch is but it's worth looking at.

How do you unlock the Jet Set Radio court on Sega Superstars Tennis for the Xbox 360?
Q. I loved that game and the court, so I want to know how to unlock it. Remember, for the Xbox 360 version, not Wii, DS, or PS3.

A. Just follow the link bellow.

Unlock Jet Set Radio Future Court

This hidden court which comes with a 'Tagging' game is unlocked when you beat Level 1 of Jet Set Radio game.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment