Saturday, September 14, 2013

What happens if you dont return a game to a rental store?

Q. What happens if you dont return,steal,or sell a rental store like blockbuster family video any rental place that rents xbox 360 games movies and all of that what if you sell or never return there calls besides them calling you...some rental places dont make you use a credit card to sign up to get an account so how can they ruin your credit? what do they do if you never return a game?

A. well if you sell it or lose it or steal it they make you buy the item,I think they call the cops if you ignore their calls. either way they won't just let you go im sure of that.

If you delay to give them the item by due date than they slowly make you pay for it, the longer you take to return it the more you have to pay them
That's all I know

What xbox 360 games would you reccomend to a new gamer?
Q. I just won a free xbox 360 with Kinect which is awesome because I've wanted one for years but my family just couldn't afford it. So, I think I kinda know which games I want that will be released later, but which games do you think I should get that are already out, or coming soon? I'm looking for good graphics and I love first person shooters. Don't forget the kinect games also please! Thank You for answering!

A. Halo And/Or COD, You Will LOVE Them.

Also, Not First Person Shooters But I Would Consider GettingFable Or Any Of The Rockstar Games If I Where You (L.A Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto)

What happens if you dont Return a game to a rental store?
Q. What happens if you dont return,steal,or sell a rental store like blockbuster family video any rental place that rents xbox 360 games movies and all of that what if you sell or never return there calls besides them calling you...some rental places dont make you use a credit card to sign up to get an account so how can they ruin your credit? what do they do if you never return a game?

A. It becomes a crime, if you aquire enough late fees it becomes a higher classification of a crime. Either way police will come to your house as they have your address and it will be delt with. If you have a credit card on file they will first try to just charge you the late fees as well as the cost of the device. For movies there usually a good 50 dollars, they charge more for rental copies. If its a game though there probally a good 100 dollars plus your late fees on top.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment