Friday, September 20, 2013

How to play an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox Live?

Q. My neighbor gave me a xbox live and games. I bought a xbox 360 game from GameStop and when i put it in then it wont let me play, how do make my live take a 360 game?

A. I think you're a little confused. Xbox Live is the private online service you play on through your Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 is the console. It should play when you start the game up as long as you have all power and AV cables and they're set up correctly. For Xbox Live, you need to connect your 360 to an internet source by either running an Ethernet cable to your modem or router or buy using the wireless adapter to pick up your home wireless signal.

where could i buy xbox 360 games in Egypt?
Q. Where can i buy xbox 360 games in Egypt...except virgin mega store in city stars because it has only 4 games and game valley has only 5 games...i dont know where can i buy xbox 360 games.

A. I know for sure they'll have the games U Want on eBay or amazon I always get my games there. Or u can try craiglist.org and look for used games from people that sell differ games maybe they'll have Wat u want u never know :) an on craiglist u choose where Ur at an look it up on the sections like games-electronics-for sale- all that good stuff

What xbox 360 games should i buy to bring up to college?
Q. I just bought an xbox 360 recently and i am looking for a few good games to bring up any suggestion.

I looking more for live games then rpg games

A. If You Want Live Here Are Some Good Games
Modern Warfare 2
Bad Company 2
Halo:Reach(Out September)
And If You Want More Just Message Me




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment