Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What are the must buy xbox 360 games of today in your opinion?

Q. What xbox 360 games are must buys because their good.

A. I think it all comes down to your tastes in games really, if you like FPS, then the hot games are Call of Duty Black Ops, and Modern Warfare 3, as well as BattleField 3.

-If you like adventure RPG, then check out Elder Scroll V: Skyrim, or Dragons Dogma

-Racing? Check out Forza Motorsport4, Need 4 Speed : The Run.

-Open world action games: Grand Theft Auto 4, Sleeping Dogs, Just Cause 2.

-

What are some Xbox and Xbox 360 games about hot girls?
Q. What are some Xbox and Xbox 360 games that are about hot chicks? So far I know of the following:
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (Xbox 360)
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball (Xbox)
X-Blades (Xbox 360)
Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360)
Golden Axe: Beast Rider (Xbox 360)
Bullet Witch (Xbox 360)

A. Sexy girls does not a good video game make :P

In what XBox 360 game should I spend my microsoft point on?
Q. Hi all, So I have some microsoft points that I purchase... and I love the following XBox 360 games: Fifa 11, Call of Duty Black Ops, Need for Speed Hot Persuit. What do you guys recommend me spending my points? Do any of those games have any good extra stuff that is worth spending my points?

A. I say Call of Duty Black Ops because you get more bang for your buck by that I mean you not only have the story mode but you also have online multiplayer that you can spend hours on end playing with other people around the world not to mention all the achievments you could earn.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment