Saturday, September 7, 2013

Where can I sell some used xbox 360 games?

Q. I'm trying to sell some used xbox 360 games I haven't been playing in a while how can I get the most money back. Please don't state any obvious answer like GameStop they give very little money back + I already know about them.

A. eBay

Where can I buy xbox games for the cheapest amount?
Q. So all the stores and websites that I go to I find xbox games that are really expensive. Are there any websites or stores in Calgary Alberta that sell xbox 360 games for cheap?

A. i found this one site that has a list of 15 games for under $8 and they are all for the xbox 360.. and i think some are under $2
http://www.revenuerobot.com/2009/15-really-cheap-xbox-360-games/

is there any australian websites that sell xbox 360 games?
Q. is there any websites that sell xbox 360 games, accessories?

A. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm....... you can try eBay thats the only one i know bro.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment