Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Can you play any xbox 360 game with the xbox 360 acade console?

Q. I bought a xbox 360 arcade console, and i was wondering if i could play any xbox 360 game like halo 3, guitar hero, and call of duty. thanks!

A. You should be able to. There are some games, like Splinter Cell: Double Agent that requires either a hard drive or a memory unit, and since the Arcade comes with the memory unit, you shouldn't have any problem.

What store should I sell these games to and how much money would I get for it?
Q. XBOX 360 GAMES

The Sims 3
Grand Theft Auto IV
Fallout New Vegas
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Fable III
Battlefield 3

I want to sell these games for money, not for in store trade-in value.

I live in Washington, if there is a specific store that you know that is nearby.

Thanks in advance.

A. If I were you I would sell them on eBay as they rip you off in stores.

In what XBox 360 game should I spend my microsoft point on?
Q. Hi all, So I have some microsoft points that I purchase... and I love the following XBox 360 games: Fifa 11, Call of Duty Black Ops, Need for Speed Hot Persuit. What do you guys recommend me spending my points? Do any of those games have any good extra stuff that is worth spending my points?

A. I say Call of Duty Black Ops because you get more bang for your buck by that I mean you not only have the story mode but you also have online multiplayer that you can spend hours on end playing with other people around the world not to mention all the achievments you could earn.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment