Monday, May 6, 2013

What are good on the couch co-op games me and a buddy can play on xbox 360?

Q. I need a good co-op game with a great campaign that we won't get tired of playing after a hour or so!

A. Binary Domain, Army of Two series, Gears of War, Mw3, Mw2, Sniper Elite V2, Street fighter x tekken, gta 4! thats all i can think of right now!
http://www.co-optimus.com/system/1/xbox-360.html
Heres the list of all the co op games xbox 360

What's the best offline multiplayer game you ever played?
Q. I'm trying to buy a game today since I have nothing else to do due to ugly weather! Please help me on what game I should buy and the one you like the most! I prefer a offline co-op game I have PS3, Xbox 360, and WiiU so please help

A. I always liked this co-op game:

http://www.amazon.com/Saints-Row-Third--Package-Xbox-360/dp/B009DZTXR4/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1363105425&sr=1-1&keywords=Saint+Row+third&tag=svsoa-20

This detailed review helps you decide yourself:

http://www.amazon.com/review/RBQFN7A996XCZ/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B009DZTXR4&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=svsoa-20

Following games are also very good co-op game.

Saint Row 2
Tomb Raider
COD Black ops 2
Final fantasy XIII
Crysis 3
Resident Evil 5

can ne1 give me some good suggestions for video games that have excellent Co-Op and ultiplayer features?
Q. I have an xbox 360, and i really like Co-Op and multiplayer games, can anyone give me any suggestions besides the halo trilogy?

A. Same here man. I loves me the Co-op.

-Battlefield is good
-The Outfit
-Blazing Angels kicks ass co-op and multi-player and a fantastic single player game.
-Gothem Racing 3 has surprisingly cool multi-player features. Defenatly worth a look.
-Cromehounds!! I can't believe I almost forgot the best Co-op online multi-player game in the world!!! Must get. If you like blowing up stuff with big ass guns and missiles, you will love this game.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment