Tuesday, May 28, 2013

How do you get free Xbox 360 games?

Q. I'm really getting bored of playing the same games over and over again on my Xbox 360 and do not have enough money to buy another game. Does anybody know how to pirate or copy games for free without modifying your Xbox 360, getting caught, and having the eligibility of playing online?

A. 1.buy crappy rubbish pile ds games for under 5$ each (my local game store has tonnes)
2.trade them in at different game store
3.5$ profit
4.buy FIFA 07

Do i need anything special to play copied games on my xbox 360?
Q. I have an xbox 360 and was going to buy copied games..the games are copied on verbatim discs idk if that matters. Do i need anything like a mod or anything to play them on my xbox or will they just work? also if there is something i need and i do it to my xbox is it safe for it?

A. You need to open it up and flash ixtreme firmware to the DVD drive. There are many tutorials online.

How much cash could I get off of a used copy of a 60 dollar game at Gamestop?
Q. Hey, I was wondering how much could I get off of a used Xbox 360 copy of a game thats 60 dollars. How much could I get off of a used xbox 360? I mean from Gamestop!

A. well they sell used games depending in what condition for 30-60% of normal price. Whioch means thy'll pay you maybe 20% of what you payed for it. so about 15 or 20 dollars




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment