Friday, May 3, 2013

Do i need anything special to play copied games on my xbox 360?

Q. I have an xbox 360 and was going to buy copied games..the games are copied on verbatim discs idk if that matters. Do i need anything like a mod or anything to play them on my xbox or will they just work? also if there is something i need and i do it to my xbox is it safe for it?

A. You need to open it up and flash ixtreme firmware to the DVD drive. There are many tutorials online.

How much cash could I get off of a used copy of a 60 dollar game at Gamestop?
Q. Hey, I was wondering how much could I get off of a used Xbox 360 copy of a game thats 60 dollars. How much could I get off of a used xbox 360? I mean from Gamestop!

A. well they sell used games depending in what condition for 30-60% of normal price. Whioch means thy'll pay you maybe 20% of what you payed for it. so about 15 or 20 dollars

How to backup games using freestyle dash?
Q. What folder do I need to copy games to in order for them to show up under 'xbox 360 games' section in the freestyle dash menu? I can play games using file manager but they won't show up in the right section.

A. i know how to backup xbox 360 games, but it is with game copy pro, not freestyle dash. i used the software to backup my xbox 360 games, the sound and picture quality of the resulting copies are just like the originalsâ. here is it,if freestyle dash doesn't work, hope it may help you.
http://www.copygames.org/guides/rip-xbox-360-games.html

or if you just want to burn your games using freestyle dash,the site below may give you a step-by-step guide to burn your games (if they own the same working principle).
http://www.copygames.org/guides/copy-wii-games.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment