Thursday, May 9, 2013

hey does anyone in lebanon own a sonic the hedgehog for xbox 360 game and wants to sell it?

Q. well here in lebanon an xbox 360 game costs about 5$ but all of the games are new and i cant find old games such as sonic the hedgehog 360, i want it so badly so please if someone owns it and wants to sell it please tell me. Thank you!

A. um...you do realize that lebanon is a town/city in many states across the united states, and the world. You should try posting in your local craigslist city instead of here.

What are some xbox 360 games with free roam?
Q. I want to get more xbox 360 games that have free roam. I have Assassin's Creed II and Fable 2. I want to know what other games have free roam and where you could shooting. For example Red Dead Redemption. Games like that.

A. The Very Best Game you can get with free roam in it is Fallout3 Everyone likes the game EVERYONE. Other Games are Fable2 - Assassins Creed - Assassins Creed2 - Red Dead Redemption - Crackdown - Crackdown 2 - Saints Row - Saint Row 2 - Shaun White Snowboarding - GTA IV - Bioshock - Bioshock 2 - Need For Speed Carbon - TH Proving Grounds - Borderlands - Naruto Rise Of A Ninja - Naruto The Broken Bond - Prototype - Dead Space - Army Of Two - Army Of The The 40th Day - Unreal Tournament 3 - Dead Rising - Mass Effect - Mass Effect2 - Sonic The Hedgehog - i hoped I helped you! My Gamertag is I wr3ck noobz

How can I make my Xbox 360 download games faster?
Q. How can I make my Xbox 360 download games from the xbox marketplace faster? I have a 4gb slim connected to AT&T wifi. I am downloading Sonic Adventure, and I left the house for 3hrs, and when I came back, it was 22% completed. How can I make my downloads download faster?

A. Wifi is always going to be slower than plugging the Ethernet cable into the router/ modem. Either plug an Ethernet cord into the router, or upgrade your connection to make it faster.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment