Sunday, May 19, 2013

How good are the deals in Circuit City?

Q. I know that it's having a close-out sale and I wanna know how good are the sales for XBOX 360 games and items.

Is everything discounted including new games which would've been $60? How about accessories?

thank you.

A. You might find better deals during the close-out sell, but generally circuit city has higher prices than ANY of their competitors (like radioshack, best buy, walmart, etc).

How much would I get if I sell my Xbox 360 and wii?
Q. I have 15 xbox 360 games and 2 wii games.

Where would be the best place to sell them other than Ebay,amazon and craigslist?

A. I totally recommend Amazon. Sell every item separately and the sales will fly so fast. I've sold all my XBOX games and accessories there. I recently sold the Wireless Network Adapter for XBOX 360 for approx. $70 and it sold within hours.

Good luck.


Also, whenever you ship something to a customer I recommend using delivery tracking. Avoid being scammed by someone lying about not receiving a package.

how much should a video game cost in a garage sale?
Q. I am holding a garage sale soon to try to raise some money for books in college. I am gonna sell some of my old Gamecube, Xbox, and Xbox 360 games and i was wondering what to price them at.

A. gamecube and xbox games... sell from £1-2ish... but the xbox 360, i really suggest selling them to a shop such as CeX




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment