Monday, May 13, 2013

I want a good game, what are the most fun and easiest games for the Xbox 360?

Q. I want a new game, what are the most fun and easiest games for the xbox 360.? I want a good game that plays kind of like Call of Duty. I already have all of the call of duty games, is there any easy games like COD out there?

A. try mercenaries 2. its really fun and pretty easy. i have had not trouble beating it.

What is your favorite fighting game for the Xbox 360?
Q. I am looking for a fun fighting game for the Xbox 360 but I have no experiences with that genre. The last fighting game I played was Tekken 3 for PS2.

A. Mortal Kombat 9 the famous fighting game developed by NetherRealm Studios is the gameâs 9th version, the first one being released in 1992. Since then a lot of things have changed: the graphics, the fighting modes, and the visuals. Nevertheless, one thing stayed the same, namely the overall topic, the battle.

What are some good Xbox 360 games for 2 player offline?
Q. I have 2 Xboxes and one is going to my cottage where there is no internet. My question is there any really fun games for 2 or more player games for the Xbox 360. We like shooting games such as COD and Zombies, COD and L4D are some good ones anyone else have any suggestions. Also feel free to add some good offline single player games such as Dead Rising. Thank You

A. 1) Halo 3

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

3) Left for Dead 2

4) Nba Live 2010

5) Madden 10

~I recommend Halo 3, it doesn't matter which game, just the Halo Wars is more of a strategy game.~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment