Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Whats the fastest way to sell a xbox 360?

Q. Ive tried ebay a couple of times but is there anything else? It might also be the price what should i put it at its a....Used xbox 360 elite 120gb comes with all the cords, manuals and a controller?? Thanks

A. allright, many people dont buy used 360's cuz of red ring of death, but throw in some games and accesories for attraction. you may post your ad on ebay, craigslist, or trade it to game stop (but they will only give you a portion of how much you bought it for) or just show it in garage sales, thats how i got my 360 and the guy gave me games and controllers which is an attraction to most people...there are other sites but there are many scams, so trust these sites......good like!!!

Xbox 360 arcade 16 games and 3 controllers guitar hero guitar?
Q. I have a used xbox 360 arcade in the box, 16 games and 3 controllers guitar hero guitar how much should I sale them for?

A. Why don't you "sale" them for some grammar lessons?

How much can I sell my xbox 360 slim, kinect and games for?
Q. Well, I plan on selling all of my xbox 360 and accessories and buy a playstation 3, I want to know how much I can sell all my things for and where?

A. Don't listen to those two above you. You can sell them but the price would depend on the condition of your xbox 360 and games and the popularity of the games. There are many places to sell them including ebay, your local video game store ,http://www.sellvideogames.com/selling_video_games.php?siteid=1&userid=1089561800
and more. Just try searching for them.
Also you can compare the prices that used xbox 360 and games are selling for right now at those sites too. Here is one from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_15?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=xbox+360+slim+kinect&x=0&y=0&sprefix=xbox+360+slim+k&tag=blwos-20

I see some used ones on sale for $160 and some for $260 but I don't know if they would be sold. Do a little research and I'm sure you can sell your items




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment