Friday, May 10, 2013

What upcoming games will be good on the PS3?

Q. I'm going to buy either an Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3. I already know the good Xbox 360 games but what about playstation 3?

A. kozzm0: We already have Motorstorm



PS3 upcoming exclusives:
Killzone 2
InFamous
MAG
Uncharted 2
heavy Rain
Quantum Theory
White Knight Chronicle
Demon's Souls
Final Fantasy Versus 13
New Syphon Filter
Twisted Metal 2009
NBA 10: The Inside
God of War III
Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2



Just off the top of my head

Best upcoming offline multiplayer Xbox 360 games?
Q. I'm wondering what the best upcoming offline multiplayer Xbox 360 games.

Things like Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead, etc. Something to play with the guys.

A. gears of war 2 or call of duty 5

What is the best game for xbox 360 with xbox live play?
Q. I was a BIG fan of battlefield 2 for the original xbox. Now that I have my xbox 360 I'm craving some live action. Besides the upcoming halo 3 for xbox 360 what is the best live game right now?

A. There are alot of games. If you like shooters Call of Duty 3, Gears of War, GRAW2, Rainbow Six Vegas are all good. Including Lost Planet. Then there's the new BioShock which is strictly single player with no need for XBL.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment