Thursday, May 16, 2013

How do I get the Xbox 360 controller to play games on my computer?

Q. I've got an Xbox 360 controller for use with my computer and installed the software that came with it on a disc.

However, when I play games like Team Fortress 2 and Grand Theft Auto: SA, they do not work very well (only a few actions mapped) or not at all. How can I change this and get the games to work with the controller?

A. I would recommend using the keyboard and mouse controls, they are much better for first person shooters.

Can you use an Microsoft Xbox 360 controller to play Grand theft auto 4?
Q. I was just wondering if you could play grand theft auto 4 with the microsoft xbox 360 controller.

A. On an Xbox 360...of course you can. If you are talking about the PC version then you can but you need to install a driver to make the controller usable first, then you can configure it in the game, and I think it has to be a wired controller.

What store should I sell these games to and how much money would I get for it?
Q. XBOX 360 GAMES

The Sims 3
Grand Theft Auto IV
Fallout New Vegas
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Fable III
Battlefield 3

I want to sell these games for money, not for in store trade-in value.

I live in Washington, if there is a specific store that you know that is nearby.

Thanks in advance.

A. If I were you I would sell them on eBay as they rip you off in stores.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment