Sunday, May 12, 2013

how do I connect my xbox 360 to surround sound?

Q. I have an xbox 360 connected to my LG lcd hd tv with component cables. I also have a optical cable running from my tv to the receiver on my LG surround sound speaker system. I am getting some sound through my speakers but not getting the surround sound through my back speakers. Will someone please help me correct this problem so I may have the ultimate gaming experience.

A. If you want the ultimate gaming experience the first thing you need to do is get rid of those component cables.

Is there a way to play burned Xbox 360 game without flashing or modding my Xbox?
Q. Can you play burned Xbox 360 games without flashing or modding my Xbox?

A. nope and if u flash or mod your xbox and connect to xbox live you'll get a prem ban from microsoft

How to record video games from your xbox 360 to pc?
Q. i am trying to find out how to record video games you play on your xbox 360, ps3, wii, ps2 etc. And i am just wondering, what do u need to record video games on your game console. Cause i cant find a way to connect my game console onto my pc, so i can record while playing. Can anyone help me out with this problem? do i need anything in particular to record video games on my game console?

A. Kind of funny I have a question similar to yours on, what's the best PC recorder. I have found Adaptec Gamebridge Recorder 1400 it will record XBOX 360, PS2, and Gamecube to your PC and can be uploaded to youtube, check this review out http://xbox.about.com/od/xboxaccessories/fr/gamebridgerev.htm

Quote "Pros: Easy, fast setup; small size; no external power supply needed; takes nice screens and video for the price (but you get what you pay for)"
"Cons: Screens and video wonât win any quality awards; canât go high def"

You can find this for about $15 at http://www.pacificgeek.com/product.asp?c=286&s=1395&ID=36239&P=F
If you look on Ebay it' like $45 possibly down to $20 for it and its around $80 new on amazon...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment