Saturday, May 11, 2013

How do I make a complaint to a video game company using this racist reference?

Q. There is this boxing game that's coming out soon for the XBOX 360 and I noticed something that I thought was pretty racist. One of the boxers in the game is a Rabbi and when he gets KO'd, dollar signs float around his head.

I myself am Jewish and I don't think this is funny. How do I make a complaint on this?

A. it might be a little offensive, but there are bigger things in this world, bigger racist wars, and racism causing peoples lives ruined, this is nothing compared to all that

What are your favorite xbox 360 games online?
Q. I got a xbox 360 coming in the mail soon, and i just want to buy some good games to play online, what games should I get?

Is Halo 3 any good? I use to love Halo 2 back in the day, but i've heard bad things about halo 3? Should I buy it?

Oh yeah is anyone going to play in the street fighter 4 tournment in 2 weeks? They will be held at your local game stops and it's free to join..

A. I play Halo 3 online all the time. Whenever I'm playing XBox 360, it's almost always Halo 3. You can even play the campaign with other people online. Forging maps is a new feature for Halo 3 -- where you get to create your own maps and play them online. Definitely the best online game for XBox 360.
The Call of Duty games are also good choices, World at War being the best at the moment.
Other popular games include Fallout 3 and Gears of War 2.
Keep in mind that Halo Wars is coming out soon, which is sure to be popular.

What is the name of the xbox 360 game coming soon that has you building traps to defend your castle?
Q. I seen it on xplay coming soon but i missed the name. By the looks of it you have to plan out your defense to keep out the computer.
It isnt a xbox arcade game it is a full game on the xbox 360 and PS3

A. i think your talking about castle crashers?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment