Wednesday, May 15, 2013

How much money do you think gamestop will give me?

Q. All XBOX 360 GAMES....
1.Smackdown vs. Raw 2011
2.UFC 2009
3. Batman Arkham Asylum
4.NBA 2K11

and do they take PC Games cause i also have NBA 2K11 For PC.!
I Mean All together not seperate...!

A. Depends on how much those games are, but usually it'll be about $5-10 and they MIGHT give a few dollars in store credit.

What are the rosters for NBA Jam 2010 by EA Sports?
Q. Where can I find info on what the rosters will be for the new NBA Jam 2010 game by EA Sports? I have looked everywhere..I know the xbox 360 and PS3 versions will be combined with NBA Elite 2011 but what players will be use able on the NBA Jam portion for each team?

A. Everybody on Miami Heats, nobody cares about the other teams.

Are there any good games out in 2011 summertime Cause i need something to occupy me until saints row 3 comes?
Q. Games for xbox 360 I am fine with any genre needs to be a really fun game that will stay in my inventory I am thinking about getting brink dragon age 2 crysis 2 so does any one have any suggestions and plz be descriptive on the genre and the pros and cons to it thank you

A. Deus Ex later this month
Third installment of the cyberpunk conspiracy FPS RPG
http://youtu.be/nU3RWf_oJpA




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment