Sunday, May 5, 2013

what are the best Xbox 360 racing games?

Q. I really want a new Racing game for my xbox 360 but don't know what to get. Need for speed always used to be a good bet, but I haven't been impressed by the last few. I really like just driving around, like on Burnout Paradise, although I obviously like to race, like on Forza. So at the moment Burnout is great. I just fancy a change. Any good games out there?

A. try Grid 2 its like Burnout

Are there any driving games for xbox 360 were you just drive like a regular person?
Q. I want to get a driving,not racing, game for xbox 360 where you just drive around like a regular person and you get to choose what car you drive. I already have TDU, TDU 2, and I'm getting driver san francisco.
I forgot to tell to that my mom won't let me have any rated M games. :(

A. i was going to say TDU but you already have those. aren't there any driving simulators around anymore?, there used to be plenty for windows.

What kind of racing games are there for the xbox 360?
Q. Want to kno what kind of racing games are there for the xbox 360 planning to get some

A. Get midnight club l.a itz one of my favorite games




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment