Monday, May 27, 2013

What are some good xbox 360 exclusive RPG games?

Q. I have recently bought an xbox 360 and i only played fable 2 and 3, and the witcher 2. i was wondering if there were any good exclusive rpg games that are only for the xbox. Thanks.

A. Lost Odyssey and Blue dragon are pretty good.

Are there any Xbox 360 games similar to world of warcraft?
Q. I played WoW for over 5 years and love it but dont feel like paying anymore. Are there any rpg games on the Xbox 360 that are like WoW with quests and features like that?

A. Oblivion Elder Scrolls IV. I'm telling you man, this is the funnest game ever. You can do anything. I didn't play WoW, but this game looks very similar. Sooo fun, trust me man.

What Xbox 360 games are really good and worth buying?
Q. Looking to buy a new Xbox 360 game, which game should I buy?

A. It depends on what you like really. I have to say Orange Box for the most overall value. Gears of War and Halo 3 are pretty good. Also, both Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 have great online multiplayer. Mass Effect is a good RPG. Rock Band is good if you like to have real friends over, and DDR can be good for that too. Grand Theft Auto IV is great fun to just mess around in. For a family geared time, check out Viva Pinata (the original) or Lego Star Wars/Lego Indiana Jones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment