Thursday, May 2, 2013

What are free xbox 360 multiplayer download games.?

Q. I played battlefield 1943 and loved it. But I played the 30 min download. Is there any other multiplayer Xbox 360 games that are good. Please nothing dumb.

A. There are a few.... Search free Xbox 360 arcade games

What are some fun xbox 360 online coop multiplayer games?
Q. I am trying to find xbox 360 games for me and 2 or 3 of my buddies to play over xbox live. like games that we can follow the story line together and complete it. not like black ops or halo. Something like Dead Island. Other suggestions please let me know!
Im looking for games that are more like Dead Island or GTA. Pretty free ranged games and you can still follow the story but it is not mandatory.

A. You say not like Halo, but every Halo game has had a cooperative campaign that sounds exactly like what you are looking for. Here are a few other ideas for you.

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
Gears of War (2 player co-op for 1 and 2 expanded to 4 player for 3)


I liked the Army of Two games but it sounds like you need more people than those will handle.

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer (Xbox 360) game shuts down when someone gets on the internet?
Q. I'll be playing Battlefield 3 for Xbox 360 fine, but when someone in my family gets on the internet on my computer, in a few minutes it shuts off the multiplayer game. I've tried with other games, but it's only this one. What's the problem?

A. I think it is problem with your internet connection.
But you can use the video below to solve your problem




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment